Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello There,

I updated to latest version of Joomla 3.2.5 (I am not sure!) and everything went okay.
    Nevertheless, later I made changes in the template set up. I remember “Show main block” was Yes and turned it to No trying to get rid of a “Welcome to Tiris…. “article I can’t find anywhere in Joomla nor K2.
    Later, when trying to deploy the site I got a blank page, but I was able to log in on to the admin back end control panel. Now, after making a change on the Configuration.php to know the error, when trying to deploy the site I get this:
    Fatal error: Call to protected method JApplicationSite::route() from context ” in index.php on line 46.
    These are the lines before and after line 46:
    45 – // Route the application.
    46 – $app->route();
    47 –
    48 – // Mark afterRoute in the profiler.
    49 – JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterRoute’) : null;
    I cannot log in on to the admin control panel but I believe that I can fix this problem before that other one.
    I would appreciate very much your help.
    Regards,

Albert

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Albert,

Could you please PM me your web-site in question URL address as well as its hosting panel and Joomla SA admin credentials to have a look around?

Regards,

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@boizan 422750 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello There,

I updated to latest version of Joomla 3.2.5 (I am not sure!) and everything went okay.
    Nevertheless, later I made changes in the template set up. I remember “Show main block” was Yes and turned it to No trying to get rid of a “Welcome to Tiris…. “article I can’t find anywhere in Joomla nor K2.
    Later, when trying to deploy the site I got a blank page, but I was able to log in on to the admin back end control panel. Now, after making a change on the Configuration.php to know the error, when trying to deploy the site I get this:
    Fatal error: Call to protected method JApplicationSite::route() from context ” in index.php on line 46.
    These are the lines before and after line 46:
    45 – // Route the application.
    46 – $app->route();
    47 –
    48 – // Mark afterRoute in the profiler.
    49 – JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterRoute’) : null;
    I cannot log in on to the admin control panel but I believe that I can fix this problem before that other one.
    I would appreciate very much your help.
    Regards,

Albert</blockquote>
    Hello @boizan
    first of all i want to tell you that the template is not ready for the r joomla 3.3 .
    Please wait for the stable update of template .
    it seems that you installed a beta Version of the joomla 3.3
    I recommand you to roll back your joomla .
    And wait for the JA Tiris update for joomla 3.3 .
    Hope it Helps 🙂

Nazario A Friend

Hi Albert,

The latest version of Joomla is 3.2.3, meanwhile JA Tiris is compatible with Joomla 3.2.2 only.

Please let me know what you have made change in your site. It would be best if you send me (via Private message) the URL, admin, FTP credential of your site so that I can check and help you more.

boizan Friend

Hello Alex,
    As the site was only about three weeks after installation, I reinstalled it again. Therefore, I did not need to fix that problem. Nevertheless, thank you so much for your kind attention.
    Regards,
    Albert

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Albert,

Glad to hear you managed to work it out. Kudos go to the team.

Happy joomlarting 🙂

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum