Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I get this message on; http://www.laptoprepareren.com with every JA template. Currently I use JA business there but I get it also with another one. The templates that comes with Joomla don’t give a problem.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in /home/folder/public_html/laptoprepareren.com/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 22

Please help….

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please send pm me with admin access and ftp account.

vivacomputers Friend

Hi Ninja you have a PM…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I found the problem on your site, this error comes from “ExtraWatch Agent” module. I have disabled it and your site works now.

vivacomputers Friend

Thank you very much! Did you also had a change to look into the other problem?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vivacomputers 346335 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much! Did you also had a change to look into the other problem?</blockquote>
    Yes, i disabled “ExtraWatch Agent” module on Module Manager and your site works finel. Please check it again.

vivacomputers Friend

No I meant the issue on the other site with the users. But thanks for solving this problem!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum