Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

my site was working fine ( Mendozite + J 2.5.5), when all of a sudden started throwing the following error. This happened out of the blue without any component/plugin being installed.

Fatal error: Class ‘Exceptional’ not found in /modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/helpers/jaimage.php on line 84

Would be grateful for any advice please

Many thanks
    Bijou

chavan Friend

Is the PHP Gd Function enabled in your Server ?

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

bijuhameed Friend

Yes it is enabled. Besides it was working fine, up until yesterday when this error started occuring !.

chavan Friend

attach this file this file /modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/helpers/jaimage.php

Or copy paste the code here.

Will checkout and let you know

bijuhameed Friend

Thanks Chavan.
    Here it is: http://paste.bradleygill.com/index.php?paste_id=377866

Having said that, I tried replacing this file with a fresh install but the error persists. On a separate install on the same server the slideshow works fine. This makes we wonder whether it is an incompatibility with any other component, which for some bizarre reason has suddenly popped up.

Other components are jomsocial, jreviews, easyblog and k2

Cheers
    Bijou

bijuhameed Friend

Well. I tried removing the constructer definition at line 84
    [PHP]/**
    * constructor
    */
    function JAImage()
    {
    $this->__construct();
    }[/PHP]
    The error disappeared and the slideshow started working fine again. I havent noticed any untoward effects since. I hope the developers would be able to throw some more light into this.

Cheers
    Bijou

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bijuhameed 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum