Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.. I have featured articles in the category “blog”. Now I have created a menu item in Main Menu of type Category List and assigned Category “blog” to this menu item. But now when I click this menu item, I get the below error:

Call to undefined method ContentViewCategory::getItems() in /home/elements/public_html/<folder>/templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/category/default.php on line 48

Though the problem goes when i change the type of menu from category List to Category Blog.
    Please help !

I installed the standard Quickstart installation of JA rasite for J1.6. No new extensions I have installed till now.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Yfi_rnr!

Please submit the login information via FAU-992-14863. You should login by forum username and password. I’ll check the problem for you.

Regards!

pixelperfect Friend

<em>@thangnn1510 229111 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Yfi_rnr!

Please submit the login information via FAU-992-14863. You should login by forum username and password. I’ll check the problem for you.

Regards!</blockquote>

Any update on this? I am having the same issue. Please help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pixelperfect 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum