Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi in the pervious version I could define a ja-tabs with its moudles and active ajax system for them.

in this version (ja-teline iv 1.2.4) I can define a ja-tabs (and moudles)
    but I can’t active ajax system for tabs…because I get an error:

<blockquote>
    Fatal error: Class ‘T3Parameter’ not found in F:joomlasiteswwwteline124pluginssystemjat3corecommon.php on line 727
    </blockquote>
    ( I replaced an older “common.php” with my current “common.php” but the website crashed!
    Any guide?:confused: tnx

splico123 Friend

Have you modified any of the template files before update? Just try to download the new version and use the FTP to overwrite template files if you havent changed and modified template files because sometime update doesnt copy files for a strange reason, joomla forums warned about that too on few occasions.

What joomla and PHP version are u using?

bahaedini Friend

<em>@splico123 216288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you modified any of the template files before update? Just try to download the new version and use the FTP to overwrite template files if you havent changed and modified template files because sometime update doesnt copy files for a strange reason, joomla forums warned about that too on few occasions.

What joomla and PHP version are u using?</blockquote>

tnx for answer.
    I installed it on localhost (easyphp & apache & windows)
    I use last version (ja-teline 1.2.4).

I have another versions (Beta and ja-teline 1.2.3)…in these versions I don’t have any problem but I have problem with ja-teline1.2.4 …(so I think ja-teline 1.2.4 has a bug)
    I’m sure that files copied currectly because I installed twice and I got same error again)

splico123 Friend

Just to isolate the problem could you try install another template and see if it works there. Just saying so you can isolate it to JA Teline and to make sure it is not the JA Framework problem with updated one.

bahaedini Friend

<em>@splico123 216333 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just to isolate the problem could you try install another template and see if it works there. Just saying so you can isolate it to JA Teline and to make sure it is not the JA Framework problem with updated one.</blockquote>

I installed “quickstart” version twice! It’s didn’t work!
    I tryied to solve this problem and I underestood It’s didn’t work when we put “JA Bulletin module” in “JA-Tabs” with ajax…and gets this error:

Fatal error: Class 'T3Parameter' not found in F:joomlasiteswwwteline124pluginssystemjat3c orecommon.php on line 727

(Ajax of JA-Tabs works with other modules!)

Sherlock Friend

Dear baheadini,

Please try as following to get the issue fix
    Open the file of pluginscontentja_tabsajaxloader.php,Looking for this snap of codes
    [PHP] // set the language
    $mainframe->initialise();
    // SSL check – $http_host returns <live site url>:<port number if it is 443>
    JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘system’, null, false);
    // trigger the onStart events
    $mainframe->triggerEvent( ‘onStart’ );[/PHP]

and change it to
    [PHP] // set the language
    $mainframe->initialise();
    // SSL check – $http_host returns <live site url>:<port number if it is 443>
    JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘system’);
    // trigger the onStart events
    //$mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterInitialise’);
    $mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterRoute’);
    t3import (‘core.parameter’);
    $mainframe->triggerEvent( ‘onStart’ );[/PHP]

I hope that would help !

bahaedini Friend

Thanks 🙂 , It works now…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bahaedini 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum