Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I had some files larger than 4MB in the images folder, now I removed those again but the error message still shows up.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 46137344) (tried to allocate 3696 bytes) in /modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 312

When disabling the mod, all works fine, when enabling it again the message shows up.

Can one dump the cache w/e so that the mod will work again.

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

aquario Friend

I had the same issue and find the problem is the number of products that you are showing in the slideshow, try to show only products from one category, and you see it works.

fibox Friend

Hello, there,

I got the same problem of Fatal error memory based. Can you help me, please?

Now It was needed to shut down mod Ja_slideshow

Thanks in advance!

aquario Friend

The problem i have detected is with the quantity of products you are trying to show, if is a lot that error occurs.
    Choose only one category of products or choose the special items.

How many products do you have in the store?

fibox Friend

Thanks for quick answer.

I use it just for slideshow of 12 images in total size of 800 KB, each of them is 25 – 85 KB.

I got first 14 slides, remowe two of them and it worked for some time, but today works not so i removed 2 of them worked some time but no more now.

I tahught it could be something with cache?

by the way I am using it in Ja Kulanite.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    please kindly contact your host provider, maybe only need config php.ini

bossej Friend

This memory issue can be solved by a simple command.

Open configuration.php. It starts something like this:
    <?php
    class JConfig {
    var $offline = ‘1’;
    var $editor = ‘jce’;
    var $list_limit = ’20’;
    var $helpurl = ‘http://help.joomla.org’;

Right after <?php, add a command to increase the memory:
    <?php
    ini_set(“memory_limit”,”20M”);
    class JConfig {
    var $offline = ‘1’;
    var $editor = ‘jce’;
    var $list_limit = ’20’;
    var $helpurl = ‘http://help.joomla.org’;

If that doesn’t do it, try with 30M, or 40M etc.

/Bosse

wooohanetworks Friend

Simply use picture files that are sized to fit the slideshow and do not have to be resized. This caused this error some months ago, that the module had to load a lot of 4MB Files and so the error came up that the desired memory as shown above was not available. With simply using smaller files the module works again. Resize the pictures manually before using them with the module.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum