Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I did a clean install of the Joomla1.5.0 stable version (Release Date: 2008-01-20 17:00:00) today (January 22) without any problems. Then performed a “successful” install of template ja_mageia_for_J15RC1

When I set the Mageia template to default and either preview it or view it in the browser, I get the Following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getItems() on a non-object in /home/cilfotra/www/www/templates/ja_mageia/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 30

What am I doing wrong? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Benoit

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Benoit,
    JA Mageia is being upgraded to Joomla 1.5 stable, please come back and download the new version in a few days

laserspeed Friend

I posted the same problem (as well as another problem with ja_mageia). Another member [burg] told me to:

Overwrite templates/ja_mageia/ja_menus/Base.class.php with the same file from for example ja_drimia (template for Joomla 1.5 RC4). Then it works

This worked for me.

louis_benoit Friend

<em>@laserspeed 37881 wrote:</em><blockquote>I posted the same problem (as well as another problem with ja_mageia). Another member [burg] told me to:

Overwrite templates/ja_mageia/ja_menus/Base.class.php with the same file from for example ja_drimia (template for Joomla 1.5 RC4). Then it works

This worked for me.</blockquote>
    OK — thanks. Overwriting the Base.class.php file seems to have worked.

louis_benoit Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 37815 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Benoit,
    JA Mageia is being upgraded to Joomla 1.5 stable, please come back and download the new version in a few days</blockquote>
    Thanks for your reply Hung Dinh — I’ll upgrade to Joomla 1.5 stable template when it becomes available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  louis_benoit 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum