Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I have problem with the favicon. i know how to change it normally and i found it in the template/images folder and replaced it but even though i deleted the previous file and uploaded the new one with the correct name and format it wont change. so i guess there is another location i must find it in to replace it. the current favicon is the JA picture not the usual joomla favicon.

i havent changed anything in the .css file and normally there should be no problem.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I believe you have to wait some times in order for your favicon to change. I waited for 1 day.

sofia mandilara Friend

but since in the ftp its in the public html folder that shouldnt be the case. plus i have waited for quite a few hours! i mean more than 1 day probably. i think it should be something with the JA favicon because the file i replaced usually corresponds to the joomla favicon whereas this one is the Joomla Art favicon. is it possible to find the favicon in another location?

isgroup Friend

No friends,you dont have to wait.

Its just your browser cache,which makes you wait . :p

Just CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE and you will see the favicon right then.

Hope,it helped.
    Cheers!! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  isgroup 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum