Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, just a quick one.

I have been having problems installing the FCK editor into my 1.5.3 Template of Wistery…

It keeps reporting an error taht states that WIstery is an incompatible tempate and then it stopped working all together and actually broke the back end of my wistery web site when I unistalled and then tried to re-install the editor. I am using teh current editor.

mod_bot_JoomlaFCKeditor2.5.1.2Version1.5.zip

Can any body advise me how I can get around this???

Yours TB

kallan Friend

Have you tried JCE editor – its really really good. I know it won’t solve your current issue with FCKeditor but it might provide a work around until someone is able to find a solution.

Regards,
    Kallan

Chantelle Goldstraw Friend

Yes I have and currently taken your advice and using it as a qork around.

I have since solved the FCK problem, it seems that if you try and blend it with the CSS from the Wistery styles it throws a wobbler. If your keep FCK to defaults then all is good, unless you are considerably more knowledgeable about PHP. which wouldn’t be that hard. lol.

Thanks for your help on that tho.

😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chantelle Goldstraw 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum