Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Let us know what you would like to see in the upcoming updates.

henningg Friend

Would like to have the "goto Homepage" link back, which was located on top of the right hand side at Isis template.
    A little less space between the menues would be nice.
    The menues should be allowed to have two lines, when needed.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Added to the backlog. lets see what the devs think of it.

Regards

Arvind

tom_laan84 Friend

the toolbar "sticky" when scrolling down. Would be very helpful for instance in module grid view. You select a couple of modules and then can perform actions instantly instead of having to scroll all the way back up again.

tom_laan84 Friend

Collapsed admin menu should still show the icons and should be "clickable".

splico123 Friend

I think all would agree to see the notifications that have been so long with us in Joomla to get a new form of them, floating notifications with fade out or some other effect, placable top-right, top-left or any other place on the browser.

I think this is much better for the screen real-estate.

splico123 Friend

BS3 it… can anyone give us good reason for using outdated BS2?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@splico I am not a fan of bs2 myself but at this stage I do not want big compatibility issues in the backend. JA Admin is based on the default isis template of Joomla and we want to get it right for most of the extensions.

The quicklink section is getting better style at this moment.

airodump Friend

in future i hope admin can make custom menu at administrator menu just like admin praise for admin template joomla 2.5 / 1.5.

timheel Friend

In the Isis admin template there’s a useful ‘Maintenance’ feature at the bottom – which gives the status of key things – it would be great to see this in JA_Admin

1. 160715maintenance
    joshgilson Friend

These Are My Wish List Items:

1. Option to change the sizing on the custom logos (login screen & dashboard top-left).
    2. Use SVG Files for Custom Logos.
    3. Module Sidebar Position.
    4. Pull User Icon Avatar Options.
    5. Hover over menu should activate that menu.
    FiftyNineDesign Friend

WORKING EDITOR BUTTONS!!!

Without this the JA Admin is not usable!

I wrote last years several times, also in the support chat.

No update since 4 months!
    CĀ“mon guys. That`s really sucks.

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

Horizontal menu mode needs menu items to be 100% width of parent so they show up below each other. Now it doesn’t look nice.

1. Schermafbeelding-2017-02-01-om-17.25.16

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

Theme import/export feature.

www.creaktor.com

ibewguy Friend

I purchased the template – it’s not bad. the layout works fine, except for Akeeba Pro Admin Tools – the css layout for Akeeba Admin tools is a mess. Akeeba is the best thing to ever happen to Joomla and no site should be without it, so it is a VERY important part of everything I do with Joomla. The Akeeba Backup layout looks fine, but the Admin Pro Tools looks terrible – I will be switching back to use Admin tools and hope that future updates improves this layout

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum