Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I installed QS of JA Rastie.
    On front page, three artilces from demo category are being displayed.
    I want to show article from differnt section/category. How to do that.

And If I want to disable this then how to do that also.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Hi Brain,

In the administrative area to go: EXTENSIONS > MODULE MANAGER > and look for the Slideshow2 Module… its “Type” is “mod_jaslideshow2
    When you open the module, you’ll see the parameters on the right where you can select what content to show.

Have fun!
    John.

brainhoax Friend

<em>@jbrett 186051 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Brain,

In the administrative area to go: EXTENSIONS > MODULE MANAGER > and look for the Slideshow2 Module… its “Type” is “mod_jaslideshow2
    When you open the module, you’ll see the parameters on the right where you can select what content to show.

Have fun!
    John.</blockquote>

Hi I have attached a sceen shot of the front page layout settings.
    The articles are displayed from demo cat.

I want to change that. How to do that. thnx

1. screenshot
    smitheringale Friend

You’re looking in the wrong place brainhoax. You need to look in the FRONT PAGE MANAGER and you can then remove articles from being published on the front page.

You will need to go into the ARTICLE MANAGER to select new articles to display on the front page. You can also remove article from the front page in the ARTICLE MANAGER – bypassing the FRONT PAGE MAGAER if you prefer.

With regards the layout of articles on the front page, this is where you can use the MENU MANAGER for the home page menu item. You might choose to display articles in 1 or 2 columns (for example), as well as specifying the number of leading and intro articles and the number of links to show underneath these demo articles.

I hope this helps.

<em>@brainhoax 186131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I have attached a sceen shot of the front page layout settings.
    The articles are displayed from demo cat.

I want to change that. How to do that. thnx</blockquote>

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Thanks guys, I found a solution for an issue I had related to this!

thanks to all for posting!

rgds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rusell Cerrato 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum