Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to add on home page in features-4 position a module “Featured products” instead “Latest Products”.
    I have tried, but only appears if the module “latest products”

Thanks,
    Midhat

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@midhat 428258 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to add on home page in features-4 position a module “Featured products” instead “Latest Products”.
    I have tried, but only appears if the module “latest products”
    Thanks,
    Midhat</blockquote>
    Hello Midhat can you provide me screenshot and explain the problem in it .
    it will help me to solve your problem

midhat Friend

Yes, I can.
    I’m working on the update of my website and I bought Ja_Decor template. In positions features-4 is a module latest products (mijo shop). I tried to replace that module and put the module Featured products, but unsuccessfully.
    No other mijo shop module, except Last items do not appear in that position.

Thanks,
    Midhat

1. becart
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please PM me the admin credentials of your site with all details .
    I will have a closer look

midhat Friend

I sent you PM

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 428447 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent you PM</blockquote>

Please pm me the super admin to access mijoshop component on your site. I shall help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to change directly on your site but I could not access with FTP credentials you provided. You can try step below:

Open components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/decor/template/module/latest.tpl file

Find and change

<h1 class="mijoshop_heading_h1"><span class="first-letter">Latest</span> Products</h1>

To

<h1 class="mijoshop_heading_h1"><span class="first-letter">Featured</span> Products</h1>

Let me know if it helps.

midhat Friend

Yes, but this only changes the title.
    I have successfully changed the module and set up random products instead of latest products. What should I do to set the appearance of the module as Latest products?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can change this module from Mijoshop module first and then go to Module Manager and load the random module and show it as Latest products module.

midhat Friend

I did it, but the module looks different. Please check here:
    http://emreza.info/test/index.php
    The first is the module is Random products, and the second is Latest products. What should I do to random look like a latest?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access back-end of your site, please pm me again, I will help you to check it directly on your site.

midhat Friend

I sent you PM

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@midhat 430263 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent you PM</blockquote>

Because the random module doesn’t work well with JA Decor template by default.

I just help you to customize it a little bit via components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/decor/template/module/random.tpl file

Please check it again, let me know if it helps

1. random_module
    midhat Friend

This is fantastic. Thanks a lot !!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  midhat 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum