Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m using both bottons in a features block style 1. I would like the second button to be solid at all times, not just on floatover.

For instance, here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/what-is-rc21x/for-consumers

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/acm/hero/css/style.css
    at line 170, modify as follows:

.acm-hero.style-light .btn.btn-border {
    border-color: #38b775;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

THEN, at file path —> /templates/uber/css/template.css
    at line 1083, modify as follows:

.btn-border {
    background: #38b775 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border: 3px solid #505656;
    color: #505656;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/acm/hero/css/style.css
    at line 170, modify as follows:

.acm-hero.style-light .btn.btn-border {
    border-color: #38b775;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

THEN, at file path —> /templates/uber/css/template.css
    at line 1083, modify as follows:

.btn-border {
    background: #38b775 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border: 3px solid #505656;
    color: #505656;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

hbic Friend

Thanks for seeing through my inaccuracy in saying ‘feature’ and recognizing I meant ‘hero’.

It worked great except for the two hero style 4’s and made the button on the video opaque and green. We want them to be clear. Is there a way I can make the hero here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/what-is-rc21x/how-to-use-rc21x

and here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php

hbic Friend

Thanks for seeing through my inaccuracy in saying ‘feature’ and recognizing I meant ‘hero’.

It worked great except for the two hero style 4’s and made the button on the video opaque and green. We want them to be clear. Is there a way I can make the hero here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/what-is-rc21x/how-to-use-rc21x

and here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can change the color from css style in templates/uber/acm/hero/css/style.css file with my red highlight text below

.acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border {
    border: 2px solid #ffffff ;
    color: #ffffff ;
    background: #2c905c ;
    }

.acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:hover,
    .acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:focus,
    .acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:active {
    background-color: #ffffff ;
    color: #3d4045 ;
    }

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can change the color from css style in templates/uber/acm/hero/css/style.css file with my red highlight text below

.acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border {
    border: 2px solid #ffffff ;
    color: #ffffff ;
    background: #2c905c ;
    }

.acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:hover,
    .acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:focus,
    .acm-hero .hero-btn-actions .btn.btn-border:active {
    background-color: #ffffff ;
    color: #3d4045 ;
    }

Regards

hbic Friend

Ninja Lead,

If I understand correctly I should reverse the changes Tom C gave me and apply yours. The buttons that are difficult to see will be opaque and the rest of my buttons, such as the ones in my main page which look good transparent, will remain so. Am I understanding correctly?

-HBIC

hbic Friend

Ninja Lead,

If I understand correctly I should reverse the changes Tom C gave me and apply yours. The buttons that are difficult to see will be opaque and the rest of my buttons, such as the ones in my main page which look good transparent, will remain so. Am I understanding correctly?

-HBIC

hbic Friend

Tom,
    I applied your changes, but failed to backup the template.css file. I want to reverse the changes as they’ve affected other areas of my site. May I have the original code for the sections?
    Thanks,
    HBIC

hbic Friend

Tom,
    I applied your changes, but failed to backup the template.css file. I want to reverse the changes as they’ve affected other areas of my site. May I have the original code for the sections?
    Thanks,
    HBIC

TomC Moderator

<em>@hbic 497022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,
    Thanks,
    HBIC</blockquote>

The original code can be seen within my Post #2 above . . . the only changes were the color codes

TomC Moderator

<em>@hbic 497022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,
    Thanks,
    HBIC</blockquote>

The original code can be seen within my Post #2 above . . . the only changes were the color codes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum