Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a Problem with the JA Events II.

If I choose the “features – intro” Layout, the menupoints/articles are not working…
    The Home/frontpage is working with the imageslider, but if I click on a menuitem, the article is not showed.

Screenshot:

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template style Feature intro using a layout that does not contains component block , so u are not able to see the articles if u use same template style for all site . Use feature intro style only for homepage and set default template style as default to use it in all other menu items .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template style Feature intro using a layout that does not contains component block , so u are not able to see the articles if u use same template style for all site . Use feature intro style only for homepage and set default template style as default to use it in all other menu items .

slate Friend

Thanks for the reply!

It makes sense! But how can I realize it?
    How can I set the default to all Menu items and the feature Intro only for “Home”/landingpage?

Next question:

I?d like to have a bigger logo at the template and as you can see at the screenshot, I have only 5 menu points – so I would like to move the menu points a little bit to the right and make my logo bigger.
    With firebug I saw that it is set with bootstrap.
    Where is the correct file for it located and how can I solve the problem?

Thanks!

slate Friend

Thanks for the reply!

It makes sense! But how can I realize it?
    How can I set the default to all Menu items and the feature Intro only for “Home”/landingpage?

Next question:

I?d like to have a bigger logo at the template and as you can see at the screenshot, I have only 5 menu points – so I would like to move the menu points a little bit to the right and make my logo bigger.
    With firebug I saw that it is set with bootstrap.
    Where is the correct file for it located and how can I solve the problem?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    set the default template from template manager and set it default .
    Open feature intro template style > assignment tab > Assign the template only for Homepage menu .

For Logo issue kindly open a separate thread for a different Topic it will help others to check solutions for same topics/problems .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    set the default template from template manager and set it default .
    Open feature intro template style > assignment tab > Assign the template only for Homepage menu .

For Logo issue kindly open a separate thread for a different Topic it will help others to check solutions for same topics/problems .

slate Friend

Solved, thanks!

slate Friend

Solved, thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slate 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum