Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using feature intro style 5 on a couple of different pages and I think they look great !

However, I setup an intro on a page which was previously using the ‘home’ layout where it worked perfectly. I then changed this to the ‘default’ layout and moved to the ‘full-width’ position to interoperate an article and it has stopped working.

With a little further testing it seems to be related to the menu item type. If I link to ‘special article – blank page’ then it works, if I link to single article it doesn’t.

The carousel works as it should it is just the lower text and icons do not appear.

Any help would be great !

Many thanks,

Scott

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

Please open file templatesubercsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.custom-inview * {
    -webkit-animation: fade 300ms ease-in-out forwards;
    -moz-animation: fade 300ms ease-in-out forwards;
    animation: fade 300ms ease-in-out forwards;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

Please open file templatesubercsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.custom-inview * {
    }

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 495239 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

.custom-inview * {
    }

</blockquote>

Thanks very much … that has solved the problem in terms of the content has now been displayed. It doesn’t ‘fall down’ with the animation as it does when linked to a ‘special – blank page’ but the information is the most important thing so if it is going to take any major effort then I am happy.

Thanks again.

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 495239 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

.custom-inview * {
    }

</blockquote>

Thanks very much … that has solved the problem in terms of the content has now been displayed. It doesn’t ‘fall down’ with the animation as it does when linked to a ‘special – blank page’ but the information is the most important thing so if it is going to take any major effort then I am happy.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scottymac1979 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum