Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have created a feed for latest job postings… however, I have a service that uses feeds to send out an email with latest postings but it’s telling me the feed url is not recgnised. Has anyone experience this before? Any ideas?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nyabynghi 184568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have created a feed for latest job postings… however, I have a service that uses feeds to send out an email with latest postings but it’s telling me the feed url is not recgnised. Has anyone experience this before? Any ideas?</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Could you please give me your RSS link for further check and send me its screen shot if possible. Thank you

siukin Friend

Also having a similar problem, My RSS is not been updated by Feedburner or any other service. Could you please fix this for me?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 185380 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also having a similar problem, My RSS is not been updated by Feedburner or any other service. Could you please fix this for me?</blockquote>

Please keep on hold as our technical team is looking into your issue.

I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum