Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, is it possible that the filter by author to manage articles in the backend doesn’t work correctly?
    in the first pic a joomla installation 3.7.5
    in the second pic the new version 3.8 with teline V
    If I try to filter the result is all the article, always
    I tried a 3.8 joomla installation without template, it works / I tried a 3.8 joomla installation with a template (not teline v), it works
    Thanks

1. ver375
    2. ver38
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not familiar with your native language, which filter/order are you mentioning?

luc62ltt Friend

Hi Saguaros, I’m sorry for my bad english.

I have this problem now after installing joomla! 3.8 on a teline v website
    In the backend , when I try to filter the articles by author (I have 9 different authors), the filter doesn’t work and I have always all the articles, not the articles filtered.
    I tested with another template (not teline v) and the filter works
    I tested with a joomla installation without template added and the filter works.

Please, see the pic attached

Thanks

1. filtered
    Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site so I can take a look, this is feature in backend template of Joomla, not our template.

luc62ltt Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with ISIS – admin template on your site, when I switch default admin template to ‘Hathor’ admin template: http://prntscr.com/gpdrzy

It filters properly: http://prntscr.com/gpdrca

Could you post the same thread into Joomla forum? as this belongs to default admin template of Joomla with J!3.8

luc62ltt Friend

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never have thought of changing the isis template!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  luc62ltt 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum