Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

As I see we cannot filter jobs by status (“approved”, “expired” and etc) in 1.5.1 Stable.

In 1.5.1 beta it worked:
    index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jajobs&layout=myjobs&status=expired

In 1.5.1 “stable”))

500 – JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE 1=1 AND a.status in ( SELECT jos_ja_codes.value FROM jos_ja_codes WHERE ‘ at line 9 SQL=SELECT count(distinct a.id) FROM jos_ja_jobs as a INNER JOIN jos_ja_profiles as profi ON profi.user_id=a.user_id and profi.approved=1 INNER JOIN jos_users as rs ON rs.id=a.user_id and rs.block=0 LEFT JOIN jos_ja_codes as code WHERE 1=1 AND a.status in ( SELECT jos_ja_codes.value FROM jos_ja_codes WHERE jos_ja_codes.text IN (‘expired’) OR jos_ja_codes.value IN (‘expired’) ) and a.user_id=0

Vinh CV Friend

Hi wskyguide

Please give us your site URL, Admin, FTP account for closer check by editing your first post and fill required information.

wskyguide Friend
    Vinh CV Friend

Dear wskyguid,

Thanks for your report. We have fixed the problem on our demo site already.

wskyguide Friend

OK! What files did you change? Thank you!

Vinh CV Friend

Hi wskyguide,

The error comes from our sample data file, not related to source code.

wskyguide Friend

Its strange. I have got that error after upgrading from 1.5.1 beta to 1.5.1 stable on my localhost.. Different database structure?

wskyguide Friend

Quick start package has the same error.

Vinh CV Friend

Hi wskyguide,

Please give us your site URL, Admin, FTP account for closer check by editing your first post and fill required information.

wskyguide Friend

I use localhost.You can download jobboard software and install it. You will see that error.

Vinh CV Friend

Hi wskyguide,

To fix the problem, please download, extract the attach file and replace following file:
    componentscom_jajobboardhelperjafunctions.class.php

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum