Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Well, this was exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sscalia 58159 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, this was exactly what I was looking for. Great job guys!</blockquote>
    Though I have nothing to do with template development, I am nevertheless always glad to see someone who found what he wanted in a JA Template. Good luck with it – we look forward to seeing what you develop out of it.

🙂

sscalia Friend

Really, I was regretting my joomlart membership until this template. I don’t know why people want these gaudy, obstrusive, hard to customize (meaning, too many images – obsfucated code, etc) templates. They come across as very “template-ty” where as this one, with some modification, could look fantastic and nothing like what it was delivered as.

Hung Dinh Friend

Web design is more or less like doing the painting work and once a painting is created, not all the people can understand the meaning and beauty of the masterpiece. That’s why each artist, like template club has their own fan club

questbg Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 58333 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s why each artist, like template club has their own fan club</blockquote>

I agree. Having been in business for myself for the last 15 years, one thing that my Father told me as a child has never seemed more true:

“You can’t please all of the people, all of the time”

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum