Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to see a template incorporating a financial type theme such as mortgages or forex, but not real estate…i believe that one has already been suggested.

TomC Moderator

There are actually several nice “business themed” templates within the JA library.

Seems as though the functionality you are looking for would require the addition of some specialty components that draw/feed from current financial information/statistics. Is there such an extension?

ellie_t Friend

Hi,
    and thank you for your response. i have changed a few templates so far to suit a particular theme, and yes i do believe that the employment of some 3rd party extensions would help in the modification of a joomlart template. i suggested a predominately financial theme because there is not a theme currently customizied in the realm of finance. i am very pleased with joomlart.com. because i am so ridiculously strapped on cash, i did a whole lot of looking before i joined. i reviewed ALL of the top dogs…I loved gavick.com but here i am. i chose joomlart.com and have not looked back.

i was just throwing in a dart for financial themes because i don’t really see that covered here…but I don’t really see that anywhere on the really slick clubs either. and, wnen i say slick, it’s a compliment and the look i strive for. i hope i do not sound like a total idiot here.

elle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ellie_t 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum