Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I found the right line of code to edit in firefox with firebug made the change there and it worked perfectly but I cannot work out how to find that line of code in my site css files so i can make the change on my site.

I have attached a screenshot. Basically I have moved the text About the Club up the page eliminating much of the white space that was between the bottom of the hero image and the text.

Anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers Jim

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-16-at-12.56.30-AM
    TomC Moderator

What is it you’re wanting to accomplish? :confused:

James Weston Friend

Hi Tom am trying to delete some of the white space so it ends up looking like it does in the screenshot. You can see the screenshot looks different from the actual website http://www.jakartalifestyleawards.com

TomC Moderator

Can you do me a favor and temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings?

James Weston Friend

thanks Tom have done that.

Jim

TomC Moderator

Within file path —> /templates/uber/css/layouts/lawyer.css
    at line 1, reduce the padding value – for example:

.home-lawyer .acm-features.style-6 .features-content {
    padding: 10px 0;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

James Weston Friend

Thanks Tom,

Can you send me me a screenshot of firebug that shows me how to work that out?

Jim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum