Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Hey,

did nobody notice the bug in the navigation with Firefox 3?

I am using FF 3.6.3 on a Mac and get the following bug:

1. Bildschirmfoto-2010-05-12-um-22.40.02
    Phill Moderator

I too noticed that but it is dependent on your accessability settings. Zoom in and out or restore the default browser zoom setting and it will work.

bryantwest Friend

I had a similair problem with firefox, I had the menu in capitals and it did the same thing… changed it to lower case and all OK… would have rather had the capitals though… but oh well.

Question: does anyone know how to stop the menu from moving (to the right) when you click on a link… I’d like the menu to stay where it is, always at the center.

kipperfletcher23 Friend

I would like to know the same. How can I make logo centred on all pages.
    This template is great apart from the navigation bar which seemsclunky and unuseable

bryantwest Friend

Agree – would be great to hear from someone on how this can be done!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@kipperfletcher23 178375 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to know the same. How can I make logo centred on all pages.
    This template is great apart from the navigation bar which seemsclunky and unuseable</blockquote>

Pls open the file: templates/ja_norite/layouts/default.php and find the following codes (at line 52):
    [PHP]<?php if ($this->isFrontPage()): ?>class=”ja-home”<?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP] class=”ja-home” [/PHP]

Good luck

leave2 Friend

No thats not the bug. Zoom is @ 100% (normal) and the navigation still has 2 lines.

Seems to be a bug!?

bryantwest Friend

<em>@tienhc 178639 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pls open the file: templates/ja_norite/layouts/default.php and find the following codes (at line 52):
    [PHP]<?php if ($this->isFrontPage()): ?>class=”ja-home”<?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP] class=”ja-home” [/PHP]

Good luck</blockquote>

Thanks – works perfect!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear leave2!

i still could not find problems ;(

Thanks

Phill Moderator

<em>@tienhc 178944 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear leave2!

i still could not find problems ;(

Thanks</blockquote>

Use the Zoom tool in your browser (CTRL and mouse wheel) and you will see the problem with the menu.

idealcs Friend

Has this progressed any further? We’re still experiencing this two-line navigation bug with Firefox.

Why is this marked “Solved” if it hasn’t been solved?

multivision Friend

I found this bug. I fixed default.php

I think this is not solved…

j0ly Friend

I have something similar to the same issue. I have 2 menu items, and most times when i click on the 2nd menu item, the first one gets clicked. So for example I have a link in menu postiion 2 that goes to an external blog, and a home button

(Home) (Blog)

when i click on blog, it loads the home page, this happens all the time with FF 3.6.3

any idea on this problem? the zoom is an issue as well for me.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear j0ly!

I could not find the problem on our demo, can pls give me the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks a lot

j0ly Friend

I was able to fix my error, ended up being my changes to the logo, ect.. However the inital problem now seems to be happening on all firefox browsers. My site is live, please go to http://www.stopdropandsmile.com/ and look at the top menu. this issue needs to be fixed asap!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum