Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@giusti2 493788 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not find the file where to make the changements. Can you maybe help me?</blockquote>

I’m seeing that your main header section and side menu appear to be fixed – with the main content scrolling under. Is this what you were looking to achieve?

TomC Moderator

<em>@giusti2 493788 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not find the file where to make the changements. Can you maybe help me?</blockquote>

I’m seeing that your main header section and side menu appear to be fixed – with the main content scrolling under. Is this what you were looking to achieve?

giusti2 Friend

Hello Tom

Thanks for your reply.

I reinstalled the joomla site here : http://italiondo.ch/prestigemagazine

Yes, this is it … but only the top-content module position has to be fixed. I’ll keep the sidebar like it is.

Thanks in advance for your help

giusti2 Friend

Hello Tom

Thanks for your reply.

I reinstalled the joomla site here : http://italiondo.ch/prestigemagazine

Yes, this is it … but only the top-content module position has to be fixed. I’ll keep the sidebar like it is.

Thanks in advance for your help

TomC Moderator

If you’re wanting that big logo (Prestige Magazine) to remain static, I think you’re going to need to insert it into your header section – rather than the main content section.

TomC Moderator

If you’re wanting that big logo (Prestige Magazine) to remain static, I think you’re going to need to insert it into your header section – rather than the main content section.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum