Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hi all,
    is it possible to customize the menue like you can see it here?

there is an tutorial for this too – not specified for jommla…. still try it, but it didnt work yet.

someone customizes this t3 blank or his purity III like this and can help me out?

thx

Phill Moderator

Take a look at some of the recent JA demos such as – http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_music

Is that what you want? Purity III already features a fixed top menu.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    cweh Friend

thx for the fast answers.

the music tempalte looks good and it has the same effect – the headline/logo above the menu hides ans the menue stays.

thx for the tutorial pankajsharma, still implemented it in a t3 test joomla, but i cant do this with the flexible headline/logo

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    can you PM me your working site admin details . and add a screenshot of your problem here , so that i can check the problem and suggest you some fix for it .

cweh Friend

homepage is temp offline. but i think its more easier to take another template.

found music and magz with that functionality. both got a “frame” above the menu, but when i scroll down the frame above the menu “scrolls away” and the menue stays fix on top.

it should be possible to chance the layout of music and magz to a similar layout like nuevo or purity? think that should work easly when ich change the layout files and put the blocks from purity/nuevo to magz/music…. or i’am wrong?

if this is right, my prob is solved with a memberchip 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>it should be possible to chance the layout of music and magz to a similar layout like nuevo or purity? think that should work easly when ich change the layout files and put the blocks from purity/nuevo to magz/music…. or i’am wrong?</blockquote>

you can give it a try with replacing the css/xml and php files to add a new layout , but i am not sure it will work or not , because such heavy custom work are not under JA support policy .
    Actually the issue is not only with css and php changes , some templates are work with BS3 and some are BS2 .
    for example JA Magz is based on bootstrap2 and JA nuevo is based on BS3 . so it take heavy custom work .
    We will provide a limited custom work support , but if its heavy custom work you need to hire a developer in such cases 🙂

cweh Friend

looking for a layout like the right one on the small pic. if there is bt2 or 3 dosnt matter.

thought i could just add a new block with [PHP]<?php if ($this->checkSpotlight(‘spotlight-1’, ‘position-1, position-2, position-3, position-4’)) : ?>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <div class=”wrap t3-sl t3-sl-1″>
    <div class=”container”>
    <?php $this->spotlight(‘spotlight-1’, ‘position-1, position-2, position-3, position-4’) ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!– //SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <?php endif ?>[/PHP]

need just the style, dont want a layout that look like the left one on the pic…..should be possible with magz or did i have to say goodbye to the “scroll away logo” over the menu?

1. 1layout
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    you can add new module positions in JA magz just like in t3 .
    I am not sure what exactly you want to say with your screenshots , but if you want to add new blocks or positions you can do it by custom work .
    for the question <blockquote>need just the style, dont want a layout that look like the left one on the pic…..should be possible with magz or did i have to say goodbye to the “scroll away logo” over the menu?</blockquote>
    There is a module position present over the menu bar in JA Magz template . that is not sticky .but you can make it sticky , i will suggest you some changes for it.
    you can take a look in it via using demo builder 🙂
    here is link

cweh Friend

hi pankajsharma,

i dont want a fix module position over the menu, the way it is in magz is perfect. tried to realized it in purityIII but i failed 🙁 the link above in my fist post describs a way to implement it … it would be great if i can add such a module (which is not sticky) over the purity or the t3 blank menu. the only point why magz is my fav is tha not sticky module above the sticky menu.

it seems that magz is build up like my right pic…. the content is in the middle but it dont use 100% of the width. thats why i want some new blocks with 100% width – tried to draw it on my picture 🙂

i tought, that

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

hI CWEH
    you can increase the width of the container to full screen width , that you want to say exactly 🙂
    but it will also increase the span sizes .
    for example there are 12 spans that are equally divided width as per the container width .
    so it will increase the width of whole site blocks .
    Hope now its clear 🙂

Please open a new thread for a new problem .we are happy to help you 🙂

cweh Friend

that sounds good.

tried it on the demobuilder klick

added 3 moduls (home10, home20, home 30), cant get rid off the “latest” but that dosnt matter *gg*
    now i want the whole row in home10 colored in red, home 20 colored in blue and home 30 in yellow.
    (link the footer, the complete row is grey).

if that is possible, this will be the right template 🙂

• Site URL: http://db89ab929c4e93fe20e82ae6bfcc7ee8.site.joomlart.com/
    • Admin URL: http://db89ab929c4e93fe20e82ae6bfcc7ee8.site.joomlart.com/administrator/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi please do not add site admin details in public chat .
    yes you can change the background of home-10,20,30 module positions .
    >>.home-10 >>>http://prntscr.com/4leh40
    home-20 >>>http://prntscr.com/4leh6r

you will also have a 7 days refund policy .

cweh Friend

i dont want it that way….. the red and the green color should be on the completet width….. on your pics are white columns on the right and left….. this is my promblem

1. magz
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    yes you can also set the background for full width it needs some customization in the css and in php codes .
    >>>>> http://prntscr.com/4lewsd
    Just subscribe our JATC /Developer Membership and and open a Thread on JA Magz Forum .
    We will help you .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cweh 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum