Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to incoporate a flash component where the image headers are?

I want to replace the images and have different flash objects instead of the images. I loked but couldn’t find an answer

checkmate40 Friend

You would have to place the flash file in the location that the header shows up at inside template/mageia/index.php

I’ll probably be doing this for my site so if you cant figure it out let me know.

zeljkoc Friend

That’s not the problem, you have “mod_flashmod_v3.0.zip“, put the <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”header” style=”xhtml” /> in index.php, where you want module to appear, and that’s it, but if you have a top menu all subcategories will be under flash animation, I just trying to figure it out.

checkmate40 Friend

He didnt mention already having a mod. where did you get mod_flashmod_v3.0 from?

thx

zeljkoc Friend

Type in Google, “mod_flashmod_v3.0 from”.

checkmate40 Friend

Since googleing “mod_flashmod_v3.0” doesnt give any useful information, in english:

http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,366/Itemid,35/

incase anyone else was interested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  checkmate40 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum