Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I need to figure something out, and though I am not big on CSS, with a little guidence I can play around enough to do this.

I need to shrink the font size in my menus, I am using Moo Menu, and would like to shrink the text in the menu section WITHOUT shrinking the text size in the body and other modules. So using the template interface to do so will not work for me. Does anyone know where I can do this in the templates files?

Thank you in advance.

nanofreak

Sherlock Friend

Hi nanofreak !
    Please open ja.moomenu.css file in templates/ja_larix/ja_menus/ja_moomenu folder, find following code section at about linr 71 :

#ja-cssmenu li a {
    background:transparent url(../../images/mainnav-sep.gif) repeat-y scroll right bottom;
    color:#C8C8C8;
    display:block;
    font-size:135%;
    font-weight:bold;
    line-height:normal;
    padding:10px 30px;
    text-decoration:none;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    }

you can change font for moo menu in obove code.

nanofreak Friend

That’s perfect thanks!

nanofreak Friend

Actually when I change that line, it is not changing the menu size. Also when I go into the template manager, and change the font size, then do a diff on the before and after of that file, I see no difference.

Any other location it may be in?

Sherlock Friend

Hi nanofreak !
    What menu’s type do you use ?

nanofreak Friend

Moo Menu

http://www.plzanddad.com/saints/ is where it is at for now.

nanofreak Friend

I think it just took a bit to flush out of the cache, it seems right now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nanofreak 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum