Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Am trying to change all headers, on the website, I have found the code also edited it and then saved it but its not showing correct, please see attached images any help would be great I have changed it in template.css I have also changed it in blue/template.css and for good measure black/template.css

1. Screenshot-at-Nov-25-21-56-01
    2. Screenshot-at-Nov-25-21-56-49
    TomC Moderator

Try clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache …. sometimes it’s the “kick start” needed.

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that I have and it didnt changed unless i need to clear it else where

1. Screenshot-at-Nov-26-10-52-42
    TomC Moderator

<em>@cheapwebz 454909 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

Thanks for that I have and it didnt changed unless i need to clear it else where </blockquote>
    Can you, then, let me know a particular page on your site where you are having this issue
    – and how you want the headings to be modified?

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Tom,

so say this page http://dailynewsservice.co.uk/entertainment-culture/music/item/2423-musicians-respond-to-ferguson-verdict

i want the header to be sans pro this wording here Musicians respond to Ferguson verdict i actually want all headers to be sans pro hence trying to change all

TomC Moderator

If you want to modify ALL of the headings, try this . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/ja_nex_t3/local/css/themes/blue/template.css
    at line 496, modify as follows:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    color: #444
    font-family: sans-pro;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 1;
    margin: 10px 0;
    text-rendering: optimizelegibility;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Buddy still no joy ?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cheapwebz 455003 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Buddy still no joy ?</blockquote>

I just checked your site and it doesn’t appear that you made/saved the recommended change to the indicated CSS file.

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Buddy i defiently chnaged it and saved it see the screen shots

1. Screenshot-at-Nov-26-22-00-04
    2. Screenshot-at-Nov-26-22-00-26
    3. Screenshot-at-Nov-26-22-01-16
    TomC Moderator

Actually, you didn’t save it to the correct file path –> /templates/ja_nex_t3/local/css/themes/blue/template.css

I also added the same rule to your custom.css file.

Better ??? 😎

cheapwebz Friend

yer amazing thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@cheapwebz 455013 wrote:</em><blockquote>yer amazing thanks</blockquote>

Happy I could be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development !! 🙂

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Tom,

still not showing as sans pro, i actually wanted it as source sans pro but sans pro will do if we cant look at http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/source-sans-pro

then take a look at the site it looks different help pls ?

TomC Moderator

Did you recently change the admin login info to your site?
    I’ve tried to login, but it no longer seems to work with the info you initially provided.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum