Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

i found out that footer 4 was un-available, i only can see footer 0,1,2 and 3

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I tired to check it but your site admin page redirect me to homepage .
    Template have footnav’, ‘footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6 Positions in the Footer block .
    Here : http://prntscr.com/8nmfac
    Kindly check it again on your site .

azri445 Friend

Yes correct, when you se from the template block you can see i set it to four, but when adding new module to for footer 4, i can’t see it anywhere.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@azri445 495585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes correct, when you se from the template block you can see i set it to four, but when adding new module to for footer 4, i can’t see it anywhere.</blockquote>

Hi
    Kindly PM me your site working admin details , so i can check it on your site .

azri445 Friend

Already sent private messaging

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Actually the position are not defined in the templatedetails.xml file . I just added footer 4 ,5,6 position in it .
    Now u can see Footer-4 position in the module positions . >>> http://prntscr.com/8nui68

azri445 Friend

Ok thank you pankajsharma

azri445 Friend

Hello pankaj,

i try to duplicate and rewrite my templatexml. its seem not working…. after i add 4 5 6, my footer becoming horrible. do i need to add on other place?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@azri445 495945 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello pankaj,

i try to duplicate and rewrite my templatexml. its seem not working…. after i add 4 5 6, my footer becoming horrible. do i need to add on other place?</blockquote>
    Hi I am not sure what you want to perform with duplicate file , Kindly revert the changes and add original file in which i added the positions .

PS : Do not play with your live site .

azri445 Friend

Sorry.. i think you mistook me already,

my development website that we build been crash after migrating to new domain.

i try to fix by my self, the issue where the footer-4 not available from this thread,

so i add footer 4,5 and 6 into templatedetails.xml , BUT its not working.

i did make a test, adding module to footer-2, suddenly a big chunk of white bar appear on the screen.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Here are the changes that i did on your site
    Go to templatesja_social_iitemplateDetails.xml
    Open it define these code

<position>footer-4</position>
    <position>footer-5</position>
    <position>footer-6</position>

Add it After line 89 . Here > http://i.imgur.com/p9fCQWL.png

+ i suggest you to take backup of site time to time so if u loose your site u have a backup to re install it 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum