Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need the template in blue rather than the four options listed. What files do I need to modify to make this work? I’ve uploaded a new folder of images in blue to a blue folder inside images, I’ve added a blue.css to the colors folder in CSS, and I’ve added the blue.css file to the template.xml file, but I still can’t get the template screen in J1.5 to offer Blue as an option. I know I must be missing something…or maybe I’ve been staring at these files for so long I just don’t see something obvious.

Also, I have moved the four moduled footer from the bottom of the page to a spot under the slideshow where it displays quite nicely. Other than -hilite (which doesn’t seem to work on these four modules), how can I get these modules customized into the blue color scheme I need? I also have a gap between the slideshow module and the moved footer module, and I’m not sure how to remove that extra space. Any thoughts?

The site I’m working on is http://stage.ctf.org

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi mom2nine !
    With footer module , you can change background for it following way below :
    Please Open template.css file in templates/ja_pyrite/css folder,find following code section at about line 1099 :

#ja-botsl {
    clear:both;
    margin:0;
    padding:0;
    }

change to :

#ja-botsl {
    clear:both;
    margin:0;
    padding:0;
    background:blue;
    }

Sherlock Friend

With color additions , this is heavy customization , but :
    1.please open templatesja_pyritecsscolors folder, this is folder stores css file for colors.

2.Please open index.php file in templates/ja_pyrite folder , go to line 43 :

<link href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo $tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR); ?>.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

this is code for switch color option
    3. Please open templateDetails.xml file in templates/ja_pyrite folder, find following code section at about line 237 :

<param name="ja_color" type="list" default="default" label="Color Variation" description="Color variation to use">
    <option value="default">Default</option>
    <option value="red">Red</option>
    <option value="green">Green</option>
    <option value="orange">Orange</option>
    </param>

this is code for define colors.

Hope can help you .

amoreno Friend

Hi, i am also interested in a blue theme for ja_pyrite for 1.5

I would be very thankful if anyone who has already done it, could pass me the theme??

Thanks in advance,

Albert

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amoreno 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum