Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1) Would be nice assignable, changeable user types (between employer and job seeker) by administrator at backend?

2) Would be nice pre-installed payment methods for component

3) And job and company view, application and resume form design maybe more compact. and standart. There is more gaps between fields and it changes according to themes.

thanks 🙂

kutu Friend

And one more important thing. Uploading photo (for job seekers and company profile) doesnt resize. After upload image it shouldnt stay original size. It should be configurable at backend? Because after upload it mess up the view of theme.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 177127 wrote:</em><blockquote>1) Would be nice assignable, changeable user types (between employer and job seeker) by administrator at backend?

3) And job and company view, application and resume form design maybe more compact. and standart. There is more gaps between fields and it changes according to themes.

Hi Kutu,

Please find my replies one by one as follows:

1) Would be nice assignable, changeable user types (between employer and job seeker) by administrator at backend?
    >> Really sorry that JA Jobboard does not support this. Impossible to assign/change user types so far but we will consider to enable this.

>> Currently, Some payment methods are pre – installed in JA Jobboard such as: Paypal or Credit Card, 2Checkout MoneyBooker…If you would like to use another one, please post them on Joomlancers.com, a reliable freelance portal for CMS project, another network of JoomlArt for further advice

>> JA Jobboard adapts many templates and we try to restrict error occurred on specific supported template as much as possible. For further check, could you possibly give us your url,ftp and admin account?

Hope that helps.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 177199 wrote:</em><blockquote>And one more important thing. Uploading photo (for job seekers and company profile) doesnt resize. After upload image it shouldnt stay original size. It should be configurable at backend? Because after upload it mess up the view of theme.</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

You can easily configure some settings for uploaded photo from backend as below:
    Admin >> JA Jobboard >> Global Settings >> System Configuration >> General:
    Able to edit: Upload folder, File uploads – allowed extensions, Image uploads – allowed extensions, File uploads – maximum size.

Please check again and let me know for further help.

kutu Friend

<em>@JA Developer 177318 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Kutu,

You can easily configure some settings for uploaded photo from backend as below:
    Admin >> JA Jobboard >> Global Settings >> System Configuration >> General:
    Able to edit: Upload folder, File uploads – allowed extensions, Image uploads – allowed extensions, File uploads – maximum size.

Please check again and let me know for further help.</blockquote>

I am sorry for misunderstanding..
    It doesnt about File Size. I mean it is about the image width and length..
    Would be nice configurable image width and length for better front view..

Would you add this options?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kutu 177397 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry for misunderstanding..
    It doesnt about File Size. I mean it is about the image width and length..
    Would be nice configurable image width and length for better front view..

Would you add this options?</blockquote>

Hi Kutu,

Normally, each field has its own settings and width/length is one of those settings. So that you can easily adjust image width and length via: Admin >> JA Jobboard >> Design and Customiztion >> Form Customization >> Select Logo/Photo field >> Edit field item >> Parameters >> Edit Width, Height. ( See attached screenshot for more details)

Please try again and let me know for further help.

1. Edit-image
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum