Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Are you looking for a module to make it so that you can add your customers orders yourself, like from the phone or mail,

I made this Add Orders module for a client of mine and it worked so well that i want to make you all aware of it.

You can get it here

when installed, you go to your VM admin, you will have a new link called Add Orders, click on it and just fill out the order form for your customer starting with their email address. You can even enter coupons.

It only works with paypal standard and paypal pro

there is a demo site also click here

instantinlaw Friend

Very generous of you to provide some well needed modules for VM and for free too.
    Thanks 😎

mj1256 Friend

uh oh, not free, where you able to download it for free?

mj1256 Friend

Hey all, i’m looking for a virtuemart module or plugin that will profile for the admin to set free shipping over a set price

example: free shipping on orders over $250, except for product X, product X1, product X2

etc

I could have sworn i saw one on the VM demo a bit back, but it is not there anymore.

Does it exist?
    Is there a need?

instantinlaw Friend

mj1256;126420uh oh, not free, where you able to download it for free?

Was thanking you for the free extensions on your site. 😉

mj1256 Friend

and there are more coming

instantinlaw Friend

Great! Looking forward to checking them out.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mj1256 128705 wrote:</em><blockquote>and there are more coming</blockquote>
    Any hints as to the kind of functionality you are working on?

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum