Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I played around with the JA Job component (got it 2 days ago) and have some questions:

1. when posting a job the field “Created Date” is mandatory, but I want to keep it hidden. I want the emplyer to enter all the job details and hit enter to submit it directly without having to put the created date field (I see this like a system process).

2. Is there a way to add some field to the Filter module? I want to add Published date and the options would be: today, 1 day ago, 2 days ago; or maybe a range of dates. I think I saw this in the advanced search, but I want it also in the filter jobs module.

3. In the admin panel global configuration there is a “number of standard jobs and employer has for free” or something like that. My question is I want my website to be absolutely free (this not applies for the CV search) to post jobs at the first stage. Is there an option to make it like this, or I have to put like 999 or -1 to make it free?.

I will have more questions once the installation service for JA Job Board is complete :P, I couldnĀ“t customize Teline III to my way soo :P.

Regards and thanks in advance. Sorry for my english I am Spanish speaking Native

Siukin.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Please find my answers to your concerns as below:

1. when posting a job the field “Created Date” is mandatory, but I want to keep it hidden. I want the emplyer to enter all the job details and hit enter to submit it directly without having to put the created date field (I see this like a system process).
    => Currently, upon posting job, employer is required to select published date only (not created date). If employers want job to be published at front end right on the date of posting, they can select today, etc. This is hard coded function, thus I am afraid it could not be hidden accordingly

2. Is there a way to add some field to the Filter module? I want to add Published date and the options would be: today, 1 day ago, 2 days ago; or maybe a range of dates. I think I saw this in the advanced search, but I want it also in the filter jobs module.
    => Please add one field to job filter module: within back end, this field should be set “is on filter” = yes and with type “SELECT” or “Multi select”.
    Published date could not be moved to job filter module because the type of this field does not satisfy the above conditions. Actually, the advanced search function of Job Board does support to search for this field already.

3. In the admin panel global configuration there is a “number of standard jobs and employer has for free” or something like that. My question is I want my website to be absolutely free (this not applies for the CV search) to post jobs at the first stage. Is there an option to make it like this, or I have to put like 999 or -1 to make it free?.
    => Please go administrator -> system configuration -> “billing system” tab -> dat “Standard posting – payment or not?”= no

johnchris Friend

<em>@JA Developer 170643 wrote:</em><blockquote>

=> Currently, upon posting job, employer is required to select published date only (not created date). If employers want job to be published at front end right on the date of posting, they can select today, etc. This is hard coded function, thus I am afraid it could not be hidden accordingly

</blockquote>

What file do I need to make some fields not mandatory in the code?

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Johnchris,

The created date value is calculated automatically and admin do not have to fill value for this field.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum