Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have the Uber template installed as the default template. I then cloned the Uber template to create Uber Corporate.

Uber Corporate is only assigned to the main menu home. The home page displays nicely with examples of the JACM in the corporate home position.

My question is this, down at the bottom of the page, my site name, Spike Santee Dot Com, Inc. display’s twice, once in a large font and then again below that in a smaller font.

I want to get rid of the Spike Santee Dot Com, Inc. that displays in the large font and keep the one in small font.

The footer on the Uber Default template used on the other pages displays nicely without the large font name. I want the Uber Corporate template on the home page to have the same or similar looking footer that Uber Default template has on my other pages.

Please & Thanks.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /spikesantee/templates/uber/local/css/template.css
    at line 6281, modify as follows:

.t3-copyright .copyright > h2 {
    display: none;
    margin-top: 0;
    }

Better ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum