Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My JA Headlines and my read-mores do not display correctly in this template. Am I doing something incorrectly?

Please help!

TomC Moderator

How do you want them to display?

wardcraigj Friend

The headlines should appear on the same line as “print edition”, and the arrow behind the read more links should span the entire title so that parts of the text don’t disappear when you hover

Sherlock Friend

Hi wardcraigj,

For the headlines issue you open the file of templates/ja_teline_iv/css/template.css, search for this css

.ja-healineswrap {
    float: left;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 380px;
    }

change it to

.ja-healineswrap {
    float: left;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 470px;
    }

Regarding the “read-mores” issue, I think that you have to shorter your article titles or Do you want cutting them ?

wardcraigj Friend

Thanks,

Is it possible to truncate the display of the article title in the readmore? Maybe just add an ellipses?

Sherlock Friend

Hi wardcraigj,

You can go to the menu setting of which menu item is referring to the home page, there under the “Article Options” you would see a field name “Show Title with Read More” just select it to Hide.

wardcraigj Friend

Thanks so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wardcraigj 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum