Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I made the quick installation and now I have this error. I don´t now what to do?

Create Community …. was run.
    See it here: http://roulette-forum.eu/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=85

Best regards

Marigny

Fatal error: Unable to load recent messages.nDB function failed with error number 1064
    You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘SELECT msg1.* FROM (SELECT msg2.* FROM jos_6fb_messages msg2 WH SQL=SELECT u.id, IFNULL(u.username, ‘Guest’) AS username, IFNULL(u.name,’Guest’) AS name, msg.subject, msg.id AS fbid, msg.catid, from_unixtime(msg.time) AS date, thread.hits AS hits, msg.locked, msg.topic_emoticon, msg.parent, cat.name AS catname FROM (SELECT msg1.* FROM (SELECT msg2.* FROM jos_6fb_messages msg2 WHERE msg2.hold = 0 AND moved=0 AND msg2.catid IN (1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) ORDER BY msg2.time DESC) msg1 GROUP BY msg1.thread) msg LEFT JOIN jos_6users u ON u.id = msg.userid LEFT JOIN jos_6fb_categories cat ON cat.id = msg.catid LEFT JOIN jos_6fb_messages thread ON thread.id = msg.thread ORDER BY msg.time DESC LIMIT 10
    SQL =

SELECT u.id, IFNULL(u.username, ‘Guest’) AS username, in /homepages/10/d190417596/htdocs/roulette/components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_debug.php on line 37

d1rty Friend

I have the same problem but if you delete the categories the forum works fine however when you start to create the sections on your board it mess’s everything back up. I have looked for 2 days now on the internet on how to solve this issue but have had no luck so far. If I find an answer then I will let you know or maybe some kind person could tell us how to resolve this issue?

marigny Friend

Hi d1rty,

the solution is very easy. If you want to use this version of Fireboard you need MySQl 5. If you use MySQl 4 you need an earlier version of Fireboard (I think Fireboard 1.4 is than the best).

I made an update to MySQL5 and now it works. You can see it here:

http://www.roulette-forum.eu

Best regards

Margny

d1rty Friend

thank you for the info, I’ill ask my hosting to move me to php5.

mj1256 Friend

but….you will still have issues as the old bd is php4

if you can rebuild from scratch after the move to PHP5, do it

if you can’t once they inmort the php4 db into php5, try running the database repair function in cpanel

Sherlock Friend
    d1rty Friend

Ok thanks for the info guys, I managed to get moved to php5 and i’m gunna try a fresh install just to make sure. Once again, thanks!

Sherlock Friend

OK
    I will mark this topic is solved

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum