Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This happened for second time, my problem and question not solved yet but someone already marked as solved and answered.

View this link:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-move-news-links-to-bottom-in-ja-news-modul/

sfpkent Friend

JA Team, don’t treat us as fool and don’t try to cheat us.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear sfpkent,

I have removed the solved marked from the thread you mentioned above and have requested support to have a look into your question. I would request you to refrain from using offending words, a PM to me or any other active mod would be of much more help in such issues. We are here to support and trust me you can be assured of good support.

Regards

Arvind

sfpkent Friend

You see, I don’t create the problem first.

Please explain to me then who and why marked solved while the problem is not solve yet???

If this is done by JA Team, don’t you think JA Team gave me trouble first? So, why blame me?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear sfpkent,

Please calm down, I dont see any reason to go on with this complaint game. You had a valid complaint and that is being catered to. I have replied in your other threads too and I have assured you of full support to get your pending issues cleared. May be you can leave this issue here and we can go on with the work.

Arvind

sfpkent Friend

I am calm down. The reason I demand explanation because:

1) First, I am customer, I have the right to demand the explanation.
    2) Since I am with Joomlart for 2 years, each time something wrong happen, JA Team didn’t give a good explanation, JA Team tried to avoid the explanation like this one.

Anyway, thanks your help. Improve your customer service, please!

sfpkent Friend

How about this one.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-put-in-ja-slideshow/

The question is not answered yet, but already set as answered??

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sfpkent

Please read my signature:

The status of thread is answered:a staff of joomlart replied this thread.
    The status of thread is solved: this thread fixed.

sfpkent Friend

I read your signature and understand it. Before even we click and opened the topic, when we browsed thru the topic and see the similar problem mark as answered, we thought that the questions already answered, that’s the problem.

For JA Team, answered means already submit ticket to JA Team to answer, but for us (customers) answered means the answers and the solutions already there.

Imagine if u see and answered thread but when I clicked in, the solution is not there, how would you feel. On internet, text is the only way to communicate well.

You may want to change this. This is especially for new comers.

Thanks!
    Kent

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum