Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 242 total)
  • Author

<em>@gucky 188136 wrote:</em><blockquote>solved.
    if someone is interested in a fix:
    main problem is ln 124 to ln 138 of mega.js:

if (li.childcontent && this.options.bgopacity) {
    //Make transparent background
    }

</blockquote>

Any answer on this one yet? I’d LOVE to fix my megamenu so it works again… 😀

weronik Friend

(Sorry for my english)
    Is going to change my template in the portal with the ja_purity template ja_purity II. Ja_purity II is a very good template but … I found two major errors.
    1. Menu at the top of the page width crashes when items are put forward long
    2. After you install the component to the comments hourly and click on the link to the comments below the article – the title page is only partially visible
    Screenshots:

1. Bez-nazwy-1
    2. Bez-nazwy-2
    folamour Friend

<em>@masoud 192811 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have exactrly same problem</blockquote>

Same here Joomla 15.21, Php 5.5, SQL 5, with module caming with ja purity enabled, got this error in IE and Firebug on a 3.6.12 Firefox with ‘Drag.Base’ in ja.ddmod.js (lign 451)

Firebug
    Drag.Base is undefined
    [Break on this error] Drag.Resize = Drag.Base.extend({

hope you can help,

Thanks,

eggymusic Friend

i am facing the same issue. Submenu links becoem unclickable. Can somebody post a understandable solution please…

eggymusic Friend

Can somebody please help us with this “Unclickable links problem of mega menu in Firefox

ie342 Friend

Thank you for the JA Purity II template! I am reporting a small bug in section blog with a readmore link.

I use a section blog to show articles from different categories. I have problems with readmore links in this articles. The pageclass suffix is lost after a click on the readmore link. In my site i it means no special defined css classes and losing the menu.

I found a bug in the blog_item.php (line 132) for section readmore links.

Hear is the bad code:
    <a href=”<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->readmore_link); ?>” title=”<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->title); ?>” class=”readon<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>”>

After changing the code (like the readmore in a category 😉 in:
    <a href=”<?php echo $this->item->readmore_link; ?>” title=”<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->title); ?>” class=”readon<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’)); ?>”>

… the blog for a section behave right.

Sorry for my bad denglish

fade2gray Friend

Joomla 1.6, Purity II beta 1.0.0

The Mega Menu does not work if “Animation Type” is set to “Slide & Fade”.

http://sandbox.fade2gray.co.uk/test/cms/jos16/index.php

dunglq Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your report, it is a bug of JA Purity II for joomla 1.6. I has reported to bug system and it will be process soon. Here is issue link: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCPURITYIIJ16-27

mafecita Friend

Thanks for this template for joomla 1.6,

I have a small bug with Icons Style, as you can see it (also on your demo page for joomla 1.6)

The text apperas behind the little image.

Hope could be fixed.

Thanks and sorry for my english :-[

chavan Friend

Hello mafecita,
    Could you please let me know which browser you were using to come across that style problem?
    I have checked with FF 4.0.1, FF 3.6, Safari, Chrome, IE7,8 and all work good.
    Thanks.

onefreeman Friend

After long hours of searching through threads the code changes in this thread fixed the problem with Firefox 4 not allowing the sub menus to be clicked.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unable-to-install-3/

marmor Friend

i want to report a bug in ja purity II for joomla 1,5 the 1,6 version do not have this problem to my knowlege

to be able to use modules for example the mod login in JA megamenu u need to turn of System – Mootools Upgrade if Mootools Upgrade is activated u can get the module in the menu but u can not type or click anything on it with makes it useless , sadly i got extensions using Mootools Upgrade and hoping u guys can fix the issue, seems even menu items will not work using megamenu and mootools upgrade activated

chavan Friend

Hi marmor

Which version of JA Purity II you used? I tested in JA Purity II 1.2.1, it worked normally.

folamour Friend

2 other issue, when setting an image to an external link the image does not show, here he’s displayed (beez 20) its the square before RIM 2011

[/URL]

I have also a normal external link to an internal article on “the hall of lame” on menu resource here is displayed correctly on beez 20

[/URL]

on Ja Purity II the menu on the left and all the website goes bottom… : ( decalling all the display..) (just test it)

[/URL]

thanks for your help

i’ve a thread open where i’m seeking to remove the logo also

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?59072-Ja-Purity-II-Joomla-1.6-Need-to-replace-logo-and-enlarge-width

marmor Friend

the menu problem seems to happen when certain html code in the document,
    It exists in all purity versions and that makes me believe the problem is in T3 framework,

in my case i just remade one of the old docs with less html code and removed the color styling in the doc it self and it displayed correct but ya be good if this problem is solved.
    got the original coding of that doc if it helps finding out exactly whats wrong

in1.5 version i know one mod that gave the same result so fare not noticed any mod having problem in 1.6 but seeing certain html code still give this result i most assume certain mods can give it to,
    the mod problem in 1.5 was solved by in the mod replacing

this

echo "<div align="center"><p>";
    echo $pagination->getPagesCounter();
    echo "</p></div></div>";

with this

echo "<div align="center"><p>";
    echo $pagination->getPagesCounter();
    echo "</p></div>";

almost same code just less div in the code that worked, what i can see well hope the extra info helps developers finding out why template menus go down.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 242 total)

This topic contains 241 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum