Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Is there any way to get the frame looking as a picture used in Mona showing up in other templates? Iam really interested into that little neat trick from this template. Also, just for the asking, can the left side area be used for something like a slideshow (vertical) that changes each time one opens the template? This could be an itneresting thing for a photographer…

Phill Moderator

It is done with the caption class.

Take a look at the .img_caption code in the css files of this themlate and the template you want to put it in and edit accordingly. Don’t forget to copy accross the shadow.png file too.

sunrise Friend

Thanks Phill, I was just looking at this thread and wondering how to do what he talked about and going to look into it when you answered.

Phill Moderator

The little shadow and frame effect is one of the good things about the Mona template. I have already included it in another JA template.

scotty Friend
    mfcphil Friend

I love it when you guys share tips….its a great help to all in the forum.

Thank you!!;)

mfcphil Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 139976 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is done with the caption class.

Take a look at the .img_caption code in the css files of this themlate and the template you want to put it in and edit accordingly. Don’t forget to copy accross the shadow.png file too.</blockquote>

A quick run through or step by step…would be great here! 🙂 but maybe in the css tips section

jantunes Friend

yep… it could be useful… Tried to get it working from Mona but not very skilled with css. Will have to take some more time looking at code… BTW, where is the CSS tips section?

Thanks

sunrise Friend
    sunrise Friend

sorry the links all doubled up there. Maybe that way you will get twice as much ou of them:D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum