Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Not sure whether I missed something when I have installed the template JA ORES, but when I placed my articles on USER1 or USER2 etc. the images do not have a frame as it is on your live demo.
    Is this something I have to explicitely activate somewhere ?

cjmicro Friend

Maybe those modules have a different img css in the stylesheet? It would help if you have a link to your site.

Cheryl

mberwing Friend

The site is not live yet…..and therefore set to offline.
    In one case I have used a content module and in another case I have created a custom hml module and have placed an image there – but there are no frames / border on the pictures. And this is consistent across the entire site. There is even no frames on the standard content on frontpage.
    I assume that by using the JA ORES template the associated CSS should be applied automatically for any image, right ?

cjmicro Friend

The css does not appear to have img style for all images with border.

.img-border {
    border: 1px solid #252525;
    margin: 0 0 10px 0;
    padding: 4px;
    }

This leads me to believe you have to select class .img-border on each image you want to have the border, or you can just edit the css to have a border for all images.

This is how I see it, quickly anyway. Hope it helps.

Cheryl

mberwing Friend

Perfect….this helped….have added the image-border to the JA ORES template.css.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum