Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I click on a user that created a k2 item I get taken to a page that has all that specific user his items.

index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/43-userid?Itemid=480

A list of articles is presented in the same way like on the mainpage, but when I click on an article I get taken to a different link.
    It is still the article yes, but it is,I believe,using the Popup type but I have disabled that option in the template config.

In short:
    1) Link from an item on the mainpage wall:
    <host>/index.php/item/45-gallery-test

2) Link to the same item, but coming from the user page (after clicking on a username or avator who created an article):
    <host>/index.php/component/k2/item/43-work

The 2nd link opens like a popup item but I disabled popup in the template configuration in the Joomla admin backend.

Which spells do I have to cast so that even from the user page the item is loaded in the same way like it’s done from the mainpage?

Many thanks!
    Wowbagger

Stork11 Friend

<em>@wowbagger 328619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

When I click on a user that created a k2 item I get taken to a page that has all that specific user his items.

A list of articles is presented in the same way like on the mainpage, but when I click on an article I get taken to a different link.
    It is still the article yes, but it is,I believe,using the Popup type but I have disabled that option in the template config.

In short:

2) Link to the same item, but coming from the user page (after clicking on a username or avator who created an article):

The 2nd link opens like a popup item but I disabled popup in the template configuration in the Joomla admin backend.

Which spells do I have to cast so that even from the user page the item is loaded in the same way like it’s done from the mainpage?

Many thanks!
    Wowbagger</blockquote>
    Hello wowbagger,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@wowbagger 328619 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

In short:

Many thanks!
    Wowbagger</blockquote>
    Hello wowbagger,

I fixed in “/templates/ja_lens/template_tools.php” file, changed code
    [PHP]
    if ($menu && $menu->params->get (‘jalens_preview’) == ‘no’ || ($menu && !$menu->params->get (‘jalens_preview’) && $tmpl->params->get(‘jalens_preview’) == ‘no’)) {
    $cls .= ‘ no-preview’;
    }
    [/PHP]

to:
    [PHP]
    if (($menu && $menu->params->get (‘jalens_preview’) == ‘no’) || ($menu && !$menu->params->get (‘jalens_preview’) && $tmpl->params->get(‘jalens_preview’) == ‘no’) || (! $menu && $tmpl->params->get(‘jalens_preview’) == ‘no’)) {
    $cls .= ‘ no-preview’;
    }
    [/PHP]

Best regards.

wowbagger Friend

Hi Stork11,

SOLVED!

Many thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wowbagger 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum