Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    In the front-end when I select edit article, the editor is wider than the middle column. It goes under the right column position and effectively I cannot use the save and cancel button and some of the edit buttons that fall under the right column.
    How can I fix this so the editor is just in the middle column?
    Thanks!

hanifahmed Friend

If your using the TinyMCE editor, than there isn’t really an easy solution (if any solution at all).

My suggestion to you is to get the JCE Editor from extensions.joomla.org, follow the instructions to install it and then after you have done so, you can adjust the height and the width of the editing box therefore it won’t overlap any more.

rode kruis afdeling nijmegen Friend

Hmmm, that is too bad that is hard/impossible with the standard TinyMCE editor. I tried the JCE editor a while back, but didn’t like it very much. It gave me some errors here and there as well, all with the latest joomla installed on a fresh install…

pensrock68 Friend

I am having the same issue. The end user wants to be able to add/edit articles from the front-end but they are already used to using the TinyMCE editor. Surely there has to be a way to make this work???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pensrock68 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum