Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Great template, but I’m still having troubles with the featured image – it is cut in half!

<blockquote>Upon first loading, headline section is rendered softly just after main area (New feature) creating a highly-weighted impression. </blockquote>

It always renders the FP image cut in half. I suspect that the problem is due to wrong calculation of the element’s dimensions at time of slide execution, i.e. it performs the slide olny up to the height of the text area, but the image dimensions are not taken into account, because the image is still not loaded. This explains why sometimes it works and sometimes not, but for me, most ot the times it is not working – if it happens that the image is loaded prior to the slide – all is OK, otherwise it is cut.

Can you tell us how this new feature can be disabled, until it is fixed?

Even on the demo site it is not working for me. Please click on this direct link to see for yourself http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_rutile.

Other members also complained about this very same problem – are there any fixes in the works?

Thank you,
    Mario

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    You can edit headline_fp.php(modulesmod_janews_fptmpl folder)
    Search this line:

window.addEvent('domready', function() {
    Change to

window.addEvent('load', function() {

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum