Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When CSS is optimized the slideshow is gets messed up!!! It looks like it shows them as a list instead of a slideshow.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-09-01-at-8.43.32-PM
    TomC Moderator

Okay, that is strange. :confused:

I’m forwarding this issue onto the JA Development Team for review and further comment.

In the meantime – and this is only a brainstorm “band-aid” idea – but what if you were to copy the CSS rules relative to the slideshow (i.e. from /ja_sugite/local/css/themes/school/mod_jaslideshowlite.css) – and paste them into your custom.css file (i.e. /templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css) ??

Then switch Optimize CSS to “Off” and see what happens.

Again, just an idea.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I can help you to debug this problem. Please pm me FTP account of your site. I will help you to check it further.

angie00 Friend

@ninja Lead thanks I PM you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just fixed the problem on your site from templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css file. There was syntax error in this file

Change

html.com_content body div.t3-wrapper div.ja-masthead div.custom

div#Mod1256.t3-module.module div.module-inner h3.module-title span {border-bottom: 1px solid #d9d9d9
    margin: 0 0 28px;
    padding-bottom: 13px;

To

/* html.com_content body div.t3-wrapper div.ja-masthead div.custom */
    div#Mod1256.t3-module.module div.module-inner h3.module-title span {border-bottom: 1px solid #d9d9d9
    margin: 0 0 28px;
    padding-bottom: 13px;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum