Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi All
    When viewing the demo online on my Galaxy Nexus I don’t see the front page video or gallery, same on my generic 7″ tablet in portrait view, it only shows in landscape mode on the tablet.

Running locally and attempting to resize browser to the approximate screen sizes to match these devices, I get pretty much the same response.

I notice on the JA Demo site the feature to check each device for responsiveness is turned off, I ask is this template fully responsive or not?
    Blessings Shannon

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>
    When viewing the demo online on my Galaxy Nexus I don’t see the front page video or gallery, same on my generic 7″ tablet in portrait view, it only shows in landscape mode on the tablet.
    </blockquote>

In mobile view, by default, we disable slideshow due to the performance, it may slow down loading speed.

<blockquote>I notice on the JA Demo site the feature to check each device for responsiveness is turned off, I ask is this template fully responsive or not?
    </blockquote>

Yes, thanks for your report, there is small problem with tag and we’ve fixed it, you can check it now.

Regards

tfosnom Friend

<em>@MoonSailor 388897 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    In mobile view, by default, we disable slideshow due to the performance, it may slow down loading speed.
    Regards</blockquote>

Hi Moonsailor,
    Thanks for getting back to me, can you please explain how I can turn on
    the slideshow in mobile view as its needed for the site to work as planned.
    Blessings Shannon

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>Thanks for getting back to me, can you please explain how I can turn on
    the slideshow in mobile view as its needed for the site to work as planned.</blockquote>

Please open file “templates/ja_muzic/css/template-responsive.css” find code

.home-feature,
    .ja-home-2,
    .bannergroup,
    #newsticker-block,
    .t3-spotlight-1,
    .t3-sl-1,
    #back-to-top {
    display: none;
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

then change to

.ja-home-2,
    .bannergroup,
    #newsticker-block,
    .t3-spotlight-1,
    .t3-sl-1,
    #back-to-top {
    display: none;
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum