Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I’m getting familiar with the Lens template. After installing the quickstart folder successfully, after logging into the administration panel, I click on View Site…..and I see the demo in full functionality however the images/thumbnails you click on , on the front page are not showing…I checked the slideshow module to see the path and its , I guess, pointing to the demo folder under images….

Why aren’t the images showing on the front page? Thanks!

Jay:)

jay313 Friend

Oh another thing I did, after installing joomla, I changed the directory name…would that affect any paths besides the two I changed in configuration.php?

jay313 Friend

Please disregard the previous posts…I figured out that the blank images I’m seeing are in the demo folder. Now, having discovered that, I have this question…How are the images on the front page linked to the content? Meaning, when i click on one of the images on the front page, how is it associated with the content being displayed When i go under the K2 Content component, and I select an article, I don’t see associated thumbnail image nor the image actually featured with the article…

Thanks!;)

jay313 Friend

Ok, I’ve since figured it out, as far as how to change the frontpage image, under the K2 content component. Now, when I uploaded an image and its showing on the front page once I click on that image to view the article, the image on the front page is not showing with the article…its suppose to be a larger image or full image, its not showing when the article appears. :((

jay313 Friend

Greetings you can close this thread out…I’ve figured out this issue. thanks!

phong nam Friend

Hi jay313,

Congratulations. Would you mind telling us how did you solve this issue by yourself ? I think other JA members really want to see your solution.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum