Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

Pls advice how to get the articles to display on Frontpage? I get the modules to appear but not articles. Now there should be two articles in two columns but nothing shows on frontpage.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Br,
    Minna

TomC Moderator

Have you reviewed the JA Zite User Guide and/or reviewed the demo version backend – via the Demo Builder – to review hwo the articles are configured/assigned/published?

minnamie Friend

Is it different than usually in Joomlart Templates? Because I haven’t had this problem before. All the configuration for frontpage articles should be right (or I think so 🙂 ).

Br,
    Minna

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@minnamie 456833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Pls advice how to get the articles to display on Frontpage? I get the modules to appear but not articles. Now there should be two articles in two columns but nothing shows on frontpage.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Br,
    Minna</blockquote>

Hi Minna

Because the main content block is hide in Home profile, see the screenshot

If you want to show Main Content in homepage, you can set it to NO. Once done to clear cache from admin area and check it again

Regards

1. main_content_block
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum