Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

On JA_Lens using the Frontpage “K2 Category” view, is it possible to display the posts by category (container?) rather than segregated by displayed date i.e. currently shows articles by category in date 2012, 2011 etc? To be clearer I want to replace the 2012 header for thos articles with the category names and perhaps display three categories one below the other like you currently do with the year separation of 2012,2011,2010 etc.

Secondly is it possible to use this category viewer to display popup images only like a photo gallery viewer?

Thanks,

Tomop

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Tomop,

We are sorry but JA Lens does not support display item by category. You may need PHP and Javascript skill to customize it.

For your second question, you can take a look at this thread.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/can-i-remove-the-normal-wall-preview-and-use-a-popup-instead/

Hope this helps.

Regards

tomo555 Friend

Shame, it would have been good!

fersoft Friend

I need the same!

<em>@tomo555 324242 wrote:</em><blockquote>On JA_Lens using the Frontpage “K2 Category” view, is it possible to display the posts by category (container?) rather than segregated by displayed date i.e. currently shows articles by category in date 2012, 2011 etc? To be clearer I want to replace the 2012 header for thos articles with the category names and perhaps display three categories one below the other like you currently do with the year separation of 2012,2011,2010 etc.

Secondly is it possible to use this category viewer to display popup images only like a photo gallery viewer?

Thanks,

Tomop</blockquote>

tomo555 Friend

What would it cost to get this module modified by the Joomlart Developers as a new module?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tomo555 324589 wrote:</em><blockquote>What would it cost to get this module modified by the Joomlart Developers as a new module?</blockquote>

Apologize guys. We currently do not offer any customization service at the moment and we are overloaded with other plans for now, cannot be certain on this feature yet.

However, you can seek immediate help from other experienced developers if you are in the hurry to get it done, or visit JoomLancers – A Freelance Marketplace for Opensource projects operates by JoomlArt to get help at the reasonable price.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum