Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When SH404SEF is enabled, either with or without .htaccess, the thumbnails don’t resize to fill the screen unless the screen size is changed after the page has loaded.

Then, when clicking on any of the thumbnails, it produces an Internal Server Error with .htaccess, but works without .htaccess.

Any ideas why, or what needs changing?

Thanks,
    Matt

Sherlock Friend

Hi Matt,

<blockquote>When SH404SEF is enabled, either with or without .htaccess, the thumbnails don’t resize to fill the screen unless the screen size is changed after the page has loaded.</blockquote>
    I am not sure what you meant. Can you attach here a screenshot that clearly showed where the problem is seen?

matgray87 Friend

Hi Sherlock,

Images don’t fill the area in pink until the browser shape is changed…

Thanks,
    Matt

1. screenshot
    Sherlock Friend

Hi matgray87,

I don’t think that’s a problem. Those images were arranged via some java scripts. The js code is triggered after the page has finished loading so you see that the images fill the whole area. That’s normal, you can check demo of this template to see the same 🙂

matgray87 Friend

Hi Sherlock,

Nope, the images only fill the whole area if SH404SEF is turned off. As soon as it’s turned on, the pink area doesn’t fill…
    I can give you log in details for my site to play around if you want to see what I mean?

Cheers,
    Matt

Sherlock Friend

Okay matgray87, you can pm me your admin account for a playing 🙂

conradm Friend

Hi,

No need for admin account because : elementary my dear Sherlock –> there IS a bug !

I’ve already said how it can easiily be reproduced in this topic -> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/expanding-animation-on-frontpage-with-sh404sef-enabled/
    But i’m still waiting for an answer … :((

Please take 5 minutes to reproduce it and see by yourself !

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  conradm 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum