Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve searced the forums, and the faq and can’t find any way to download all the templets at once.

Is there FTP access?

Or a way to download all the templates and extensions in a large file?

Or at least add a download button to the templates list so that we don’t have to go two pages in to download the file.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi birdoasis,
    I have thought of providing FPT access for members but then found no way to prevent account sharing problem.
    <blockquote>Or at least add a download button to the templates list so that we don’t have to go two pages in to download the file.</blockquote>
    Sure I will make some neccessary changes in the whole site so that you can get access to download easier.
    Thank you very much for your suggestion and I will take this seriously in the next update of JA system

birdoasis Friend

Ha,

Well, I didn’t suggest changing the whole site, just the members section of the site, and just the page that list all the templates.

You know, if you’re going to have a Request and Wish list forum, you should try not to be as sarcastic as you sounded in the following sentence.

“Sure I will make some necessary changes in the whole site so that you can get access to download easier.”

Sorry I wasted your time with my request. I promise not to waste your time again, especially by renewing my account.

ShannonN Friend

birdoasis;11491Ha,

Well, I didn’t suggest changing the whole site, just the members section of the site, and just the page that list all the templates.

You know, if you’re going to have a Request and Wish list forum, you should try not to be as sarcastic as you sounded in the following sentence.

“Sure I will make some necessary changes in the whole site so that you can get access to download easier.”

Sorry I wasted your time with my request. I promise not to waste your time again, especially by renewing my account.

Hi John
    I didn’t see the response as sarcastic myself, I used to get frustrated with Hung and the dev team responses, however, I now realize they are not native English speakers, and I find the sentence construction not as good as we expect from English.

They speak FAR better English than most and I think we forget they are Vietnamese. A language I would be terrified to try to learn especially in the written form 🙂

I too would like to be able to dl all templates in a pack, however that may be inconvenient to some on dial up

I would suggest this as a compromise, in the members download section instead of having each template part as a separate dl at least combine all 3 or 4 parts into one complete dl thats somewhat easier and time saving as the zip will unzip to include the source folder, the template the guide etc

This action may help you reconsider the dummy spit and renew your membership

Hope your day improves
    ShannonN

birdoasis Friend

You know, I had that in the back of my mind. wrote the post several times, and still couldn’t contain what I felt.

I apologize for not taking native language into consideration.

Now I wouldn’t call it dummy spit. My first and second draft of it would have really been dummy spit.

Let’s call it a testosterone based response…..No?

Hmm, well ok, dummy spit it is.

Yea, I’ll probably renew. If I can get this spit off the screen.

ShannonN Friend

birdoasis;11499You know, I had that in the back of my mind. wrote the post several times, and still couldn’t contain what I felt.

I apologize for not taking native language into consideration.

Now I wouldn’t call it dummy spit. My first and second draft of it would have really been dummy spit.

Let’s call it a testosterone based response…..No?

Hmm, well ok, dummy spit it is.

Yea, I’ll probably renew. If I can get this spit off the screen.

That’s good news John!

Is your bird oasis site still in development or a final product I went there for a look, and saw a few minor errors, PM me for details

birdoasis Friend

It’s still in development. I went from virtuemart to zen cart recently because of some features that virtuemart didn’t have.

I know it has some problems. I’ve been working on getting google checkout to work so I haven’t bothered fixing the header photo, the hover color in the center text which is code from ebay that I haven’t cleaned up. I also have about 300 more products to add.

I’ll PM you though, just in case you caught something I missed.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  birdoasis 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum