Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’d like to have a full browser quick contact. Right now it’s just about half of the browser windows. How can I have my contact us form become larger.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Would you mind provide your site URL and screenshot / mockup to let me know what do you need ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Would you mind provide your site URL and screenshot / mockup to let me know what do you need ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hbic Friend

Viet Vu,

The mockup is the contact page that appears in the Uber Corporate live site. I’ve attached a screen shot of it.
    The page I am struggling with is here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/contact-page
    The part of the page I want to change is the contact form. I used the Quick Contact extension to create it, but I can’t see how to get it to look like the Corporate Contact form.

Thanks,
    HBIC

hbic Friend

Viet Vu,

The mockup is the contact page that appears in the Uber Corporate live site. I’ve attached a screen shot of it.
    The page I am struggling with is here: http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/contact-page
    The part of the page I want to change is the contact form. I used the Quick Contact extension to create it, but I can’t see how to get it to look like the Corporate Contact form.

Thanks,
    HBIC

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In JA Uber we used default Joomla contact form .
    Find the process to create Uber contact form Here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In JA Uber we used default Joomla contact form .
    Find the process to create Uber contact form Here

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum